Where can you snag the biggest profits in the market right now?
Some might say Artificial Intelligence, Crypto, or even the Metaverse.
But today I’d like to tell you about a sector that’s beating them all.
In fact, for investors like you, companies in this sector have recently delivered gains of 105%, 118%, 243%, 641%, even 949%.
Furthermore, these companies are literally saving lives.
So let’s get to it…
Vital to Human Survival
Have you already guessed the sector I’m referring to?
If not, here it is: biotech.
You see, even before the pandemic, biotech stocks were considered a potential source of enormous profits...
But ever since the pandemic, biotech companies have also been considered something else:
Absolutely vital to human survival.
One of the Largest Payoffs in History
The thing is, it’s not just the big biotech companies that can deliver profits…
It’s also the small ones… especially biotech startups.
You see, startup investors get in at the ground floor — when these companies are still dirt cheap. That’s why these investments can potentially deliver profits of 10x, 100x, even 1,000x or more.
As just one example you might already be familiar with, look at Genentech.
In 1976, a startup investor named Tom Perkins invested in this biotech company when it was just getting off the ground.
Just a few years later, the company was worth $300 million. And eventually it was acquired by the healthcare company Roche — for $47 billion.
Perkins called his investment “one of the largest payoffs in history.” And it’s easy to see why:
At a value of $47 billion, Perkins’ profits would have approached 10,000x. That’s a 1,000,000% return — enough to turn a small $5,000 investment into $50 million.
Follow Tom Perkins’ Lead
Lately, startup investors have been particularly busy following in Perkins’ footsteps. Consider:
- In the first half of 2020, global startup investors plowed $16.55 billion into over 450 biotech deals, according to Crunchbase.
- In the U.S., Q2 2020 marked the largest quarter ever for biotech venture investments. According to Pitchbook, funding topped $6.4 billion.
Given the profit potential of biotech startups, and the new awareness of this sector’s importance, you should consider investing here, too.
Three Biotech Startups Raising Capital Today
Here are three biotech startups raising capital from investors like you:
- EnGen Bio. EnGen is developing a patented vaccine and therapy to provide lifetime protection from flu pandemics. This vaccine could potentially save 50,000 to 250,000 lives per year, and sales could potentially reach $11.4 billion globally.
- PhorMed is a biopharmaceutical startup working to utilize gene therapy to treat disease. Gene therapy allows the body to begin healing itself, and gives hope to patients suffering from diseases like AML, Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, and Parkinson’s.
- Covira is an early-stage biotech company focusing on preventing postoperative surgical infections and complications including sepsis. The CEO is a proven exec from J&J and Abbott, as well as from two biotech startups that were acquired by large multinational corporations.
There’s just one major downside to investing in biotech startups…
The Downside of Startups
Generally speaking, when you invest in a biotech startup, the potential profits can take quite some time to get delivered.
After all, the innovations these companies are working on still need to go through many years of clinical trials.
Furthermore, before early investors can “cash out,” these companies need to go public or get acquired.
But now I’d like to show you a better way to invest in this sector…
1,096% Gains… This Month?
This is a way to invest in a biotech with quadruple-digit profit potential…
And to get access to those profits as soon as this month.
You see, our friend and partner Lou Basenese recently published a new pick — a public biotech stock.
And once this biotech company reveals data from its recent clinical trials (possibly as soon as December 15th)…
Its shares could begin to skyrocket — launching it directly onto the “buy” lists at major Wall Street investment firms and big pharma companies.
This could hand early investors a potential windfall. In fact, Lou believes this company’s stock could soar anywhere from 404% to 1,096%.
Why should you pay attention to Lou? Well, the last time he pounded the table on biotech stocks, he delivered gains including:
105%...118%... 243%... 641%... and even 949%.
Furthermore, those profits came in as little as 25 days. The “longest” his readers had to wait for them? Less than five months.
Interested in learning more?
Please note: Crowdability has no relationship with any of the startups we write about. We’re an independent provider of education and research on startups and alternative investments.